Over the past decade, the Cyber Security landscape has changed dramatically. Organisations of every size and in every industry have become potential targets for cybercriminals and new threats are continually emerging.
To truly change Cyber Security behaviours, organisations must commit to a Cyber Security awareness program that enables staff to recognise and embrace the important role they play in safeguarding sensitive company data.
Cyber Security Awareness for Dummies acts as an indispensable resource for implementing behavioural change and creating a culture of cyber awareness.
In this guide, you will learn:
- What Cyber Security awareness means for your organisation
- How to implement a cyber risk awareness campaign
- The critical role of policies to establish safe baselines
- How to maintain momentum and staff engagement
- 10 Cyber Security awareness best practices
To download your guide, please fill out the attached form.